821 Culgoora Rd, Narrabri 2390
548.1Ha (approx 1354Ac)
Grazing, Finishing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Arable, Cereals, Mixed Farming, Cropping
“Inglegreen” is a well improved farming, grazing property located just 15km North West of Narrabri. The property was previously operated as a large scale farrow to finish piggery in conjunction with dryland farming and feedloting. However recently the piggery infrastructure has been removed and the property has been share farmed with the cultivation areas being sown to wheat and the grazing areas running cattle.
Country type is predominantly open brigalow/belah on black/brown clays with a ridge around the improvements and feedlot area.
– Approx. 465ha arable of which approx. 243ha is farmed, fallowed & sprayed
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom homestead with in-ground swimming pool
– 3 bedroom cottage with modern kitchen, bathroom and double carport
– 4 bedroom cottage with modern kitchen, bathroom and double carport
– New 3 bay colourbond garage
– Detached air-conditioned office with shade sail carport
– 6 bay – 375m2 – machinery shed
– 200m2 high clearance storage shed
– Enclosed workshop and 3 bay machinery cover
– Old Shearing shed & Barn
“Inglegreen” is improved with a licensed 900 head feedlot developed in 8 pens with each pen equipped with a concrete trough serviced by a series of bores.
There is a good set of cattle yards consisting of:
– Loading ramp
– Adult race
– Drafting pen
– Shelter over
The property is watered from 3 bores and 6 earth dams. In addition there is a Water Allocation Licence (WAL 12420) for 5 ML of Groundwater from the Lower Namoi Groundwater Source
“Inglegreen” is boundary fenced and internally fenced into 14 paddocks. General construction comprises 4 & 5 barb on steel posts.
“Inglegreen” boasts versatility of farming, grazing & feedlot production and represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a well positioned property featuring quality soils, safe rainfall and sound improvements.
Hamilton Mortimer Agency:
Scott Hamilton on 0447 449 912 or David Mortimer on 0447 449 913
Landmark Harcourts Narrabri:
Paul Thomas on 0429 921 599 or James Thomas on 0418 975 048