1240 Melburra Rd
- Located 39km* north-east of Narrabri at the base of the Nandewar Ranges.
- Total area 1,213ha* (2,996ac*).
- Cultivation 670ha* (1,655ac*).
- Grazing and support land 543ha* (1,341ac*).
- Volcanic soils and topography ranging from very gently sloping through to foothills.
- Average annual rainfall 629mm*.
- 3 solar-equipped interconnected bores reticulate to a network of tanks and troughs. 7 main dams.
- Extensive improvements including a substantial, renovated 4 bedroom brick home, 2 cottages, sheds & steel cattleyards.
With quality basalt soils and location on the beneficial western side of the picturesque Nandewar Ranges, Montana is the ideal mixed farm. It is currently operated as a summer and winter dryland cropping plus cattle fattening enterprise.
For sale by Rural Property NSW in conjunction with Hamilton Mortimer Agency.
For further information and inspections contact Michael Guest 0429 921 700 or Scott Hamilton 0447 449 912.