WOODLANDS SOUTH, Spring Creek Rd, Narrabri 2390
– Located 29.3km* north east of Narrabri, NSW.
– Total area 451.58ha* (1,116 acres)*.
– Arable area 202ha* (500 acres)*.
– Comfortable single bedroom cottage/retreat.
– Council approval for future subdivision into three separate parcels.
Nestled at the base of the Nandewar Ranges, Woodlands South has rich volcanic soils and a reliable 700mm* average annual rainfall. The property has all-weather access and the cottage/retreat is positioned adjacent to Spring Creek with spectacular rural views. Woodlands South is currently used for grazing purposes, although approximately 500 acres* of the rich basalt, chocolate and black soils have been farmed in the past.
Woodlands South is listed by Hamilton Mortimer Agency and Rural Property NSW in conjunction.